Special Event Packages
Montana Pavilion Reception Room
- Package Price:
- 320 (banquet seating) (Can seat up to 480 - additional charges apply)
- Room Size:
- 390’ pipe and drape for perimeter of room
- Accent Lighting
- 40 - 60” round guest tables with 320 chairs (8 per table)
- 4 - 8’ banquet tables (multipurpose)
- 1 - 60” dessert table
- 4 - 8’ banquet tables for food and beverage
- 1 - 9’ x 16’ stage (for DJ or Band)
- 2 - security personnel (from 8pm to 12am for events with alcohol service)
Chiesa Plaza (Outdoor Park)
- Max. Capacity:
- Covered Pavilion - equipped with power outlets
- Pond - illuminated and water feature (May-September)
- Paved Walkways
- Landscaped Surroundings
Chiesa Plaza is available for $200 with the purchase of the Montana Pavilion Package.
Special Event Policies
A 50% deposit of the rental fee will be due at contract signing. The remainder of the rental fee will be due 30 days prior to the event.
The Montana Pavilion Package is $1,000 and Chiesa Plaza is $250. Special Rates apply when more than one space is being rented. MetraPark has a variety of User Services available if items / services are needed beyond what is provided in the package. Based on availability, 1 day (8am-5pm) prior to the event is provided for set-up and ½ day (8am-12pm) after the event is provided for tear down at no charge. Special Events at MetraPark will end by 12am (midnight).
MetraPark asks that all decorations are removed from the facility. Final cleaning is provided.
Proof of Insurance is required for all events taking place within MetraPark’s facilities. MetraPark and Yellowstone County must be listed as “additionally insured.” Inquire about insurance available through MetraPark if needed.
Food & Beverage
Catering must be provided by a licensed caterer. Alcohol service is provided by approved vendors. All food and beverage arrangements must be approved by the MetraPark Food and Beverage Department. Please call 406.256.2464 with any questions regarding Food and Beverage.
MetraPark cannot allow open flame candles, untethered balloons, confetti or rice.
All deposits are nonrefundable.
Catering at MetraPark must be provided by licensed, insured, and approved caterers.
All catering arrangements must be coordinated through MetraPark’s Food Services Department.
Beverage Services are available through the following licensed providers:
- Tiny’s Tavern - Spirits
- Exchange Clubs of Billings - Beer and Wine
Please contact the MetraPark Food & Beverage Department to make all food and beverage arrangements: 406.256.2465
The following is some of the equipment available, should you need items/services in addition to what is provided in your package:
- Tables (round or 8ft. banquet)
- Skirted (or) Topped 8ft. Table
- Skirted (and) Topped 8ft. Table
- Risers (for staging)
- 7’ Pipe & Drape
- 3’ Pipe & Drape
Rentals and decorations from outside vendors are permitted.
The following hotels offer special rates for wedding parties booked at MetraPark.
For more information contact Jamie Porter at 406.256.2462.