First Interstate Arena prohibits all bags, backpacks, and other carriers from being brought into the arena with the following exceptions:
- Bags no larger than 12” x 6” x 12”
- Small Clutch Bag with or without straps (the size of an adult hand) (4.5” x 6.5”)
- Diaper Bags*
- Medically Necessary Bags**
Please note, the First Interstate Arena bag policy will be enforced for all arena events including but not limited to concerts, rodeos, monster trucks, and all sporting events, unless otherwise noted.
Should you have any questions regarding the bag policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All approved bags are subject to inspection upon entry and are subject to additional inspections within the arena.
Guests with bags or items that do not satisfy the First Interstate Arena bag policy are encouraged to return their bags or items to their vehicle.
A bag check service is not available.
*Bags labeled as a “diaper bag” must be paired with a guardian and child, upon entry and contain diaper-changing related items, such as diapers, wipes, childcare needs, etc. Diaper bags are not subject to the 12" x 6” x 12” sizing but will be screened prior to entry.
**Medically Necessary Bag exception is only extended to bags that are specifically necessary/required for medical equipment and accommodations that cannot fit within the standard bag policy size, such as a lunchbox with an ice pack to keep chilled medication, oxygen tank carrier/bag, a large bag to carry a lactation pump, etc.
- Medical-related items that can fit into the small bag sizing will not qualify for a larger medical bag exception and should be brought in a bag that meets the bag requirements.
- Examples of medical items that will not qualify for a Medically Necessary Bag outside of the First Interstate Arena bag policy specifications, include but are not limited to medication, pill bottles, epi-pens, inhalers, syringes, snacks related to diabetic needs, etc. Items that do not require a bag larger than 12" x 6” x 12” should be brought in a bag that meets the First Interstate Arena bag policy.