Make sure to vote! Ballots may be dropped off at our drive-thru location across from First Interstate Arena just north of Bench Blvd.
- The 11/3 Federal General Election is an all-mail ballot election, no polling places will be open on Election Day
- The Election Department is moving to the Montana Pavilion to compensate for social distancing requirements.
- Absentee ballots are available starting October 2nd at the Montana Pavilion.
- All active voters who have not already voted an absentee ballot will be mailed a ballot on October 9th.
- Replacement ballots can be issued in person or through the mail for those that have lost, destroyed, or made a mistake on their ballot.
- Anyone who wishes to return their ballot to the pavilion, may do so during regular business hours through November 2 and from 7AM-8PM on November 3.
- Anyone who needs to register or update their registration may do so at the Montana Pavilion and receive a ballot during regular business hours through noon on November 2 and from 7AM-8PM on November 3.
October 2 - November 2: The hours will be Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm. We will be closed on Monday, October 12 for Columbus Day.
On Tuesday, November 3, the hours will be 7am to 8pm.