Extreme Sports Action with Motorcycles and Snowmobiles doing Backflips! Presented by Octane Addictions, this is a benefit for Chase A Dream Foundation.
This event will be announced by Colten Moore, 7 time X-Games Medalist and Rockstar Energy Athlete!
- Nate Adams, 19 time X-Games Medalist, including 5 Gold Medals Monster Energy Athlete
- Jeremy ‘Twitch’ Stenberg, 6 time X-Games Gold Medalist and Monster Energy Athlete
- Daniel Bodin, 5 time X-Games Gold Medalist and Red Bull Athlete James Carter, Nitro Circus Rider and veteran of the Red Bull X Fighters
- Keith Sayers, Montana Native, Evel Knievel’s godson and founder of KSFMX in Butte, MT
- Josh Penner, Canadian Freestyle Rider and 3 time X-Games competitor
- Willie Elam, 11 time X-Games Competitor and 2018 Bronze Medalist
- Mike Poirier, Canadian X-Games Freestyle Competitor
The Chase A Dream Foundation began when a local boy by the name of Chase was terminally ill and too sick to take a planned trip to Disney World so several locals decided to bring Disney to him. Dressing in costumes, these individuals were able to visit Chase shortly before he passed. From there a dream emerged to create a foundation in honor of Chase to help other terminally ill children.
Chase A Dream has grown into a non-profit organization dedicated to introducing terminally ill children to their athletic heroes from the NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL and Extreme Sports, in all-expense-paid trips.
Octane Addictions started bringing this event to Billings, MT in 2009. That year, they backflipped a bike, sled, and quad at the same time for the first time in world history in front of our hometown crowd of 5,200 people. Since then, they have brought this event back to Billings several times. The 2018 show will be the first Big Air Bash event in Billings in five years. At this event, they don't choreograph an act, but rather give the riders the freedom to show their fans what it's like riding in their backyards.